Resources to improve the recognition of sepsis can be found at:
- Information – Between the Flags (Online and Video) NSW – CEC: Between the Flags
- Information – Tick Tock (Screensaver) QLD – CEQ: Screensaver
- Information – Could this be sepsis? (Poster) QLD – CEQ: Poster
- Information – Paediatric symptoms checklist for parents (Factsheet) QLD – CEQ: Parents factsheet
- Information – Children’s Health QLD sepsis (Factsheet) QLD – CEQ: Sepsis factsheet
Paediatric Sepsis Week 16-26 April
Do you know the signs and symptoms of sepsis? You could save a child.
Raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of sepsis in children to improve recognition and outcomes.
Sepsis Alliance (US) resources can be accessed at: https://www.sepsis.org/pediatric-sepsis-week/