The ASN has partnered with Continulus to provide a dedicated sepsis education digital platform for health professionals to access live, on demand and interactive training resources to improve recogntion, awareness, clinical care and post sepsis support for recovery to optimise outcomes and reduce the burden of sepsis.
Paediatric sepsis education resources can be found at:
- Video – IV Fluid Resuscitation in the septic patient (Jan 2015) NSW – CEC: IV fluids
- Video – Lactate: How sick is your patient? (Jan 2015) NSW – CEC: Lactate
- Information – Severe Infection and Sepsis – Information for Families (Sheet) NSW – CEC: Family information
- Online Training – Paediatric & Adult Sepsis Kills Program (Inpatient) NSW – CEC – HETI: Inpatient sepsis training
- Online Training – Paediatric & Adult – Sepsis Kills Program (Emergency) NSW – CEC – HETI: Sepsis in ED training